January 17, 2011

Golden Globe Awards

This year's Golden Globe Awards was actually fairly modest! *gasp* Maybe celebrities finally understand that skin is not classy or beautiful! (I can always dream! ;) Here are a few of my favorite looks from the awards, and a VERY funny photo that I laughed over, and still am laughing over.... :D I am very happy with the winners this year... COLIN FIRTH won best actor!!!! (Pride and Prejudice 1995) Natalie Portman (Padme Amidala in Star Wars) won Best Actress. And Christian Bale (Little Women, Laurie) won Best supporting Actor! I am very happy for all of them. :) Enjoy!
(When I post these photos, I am not saying all of them are modest, but I like the general style of the dress! :)
Angelina Jolie wearing a gorgeous
green dress.... :)
No, I don't like the dress... look at Johnny
Depp's face in the background!!!!! (He is
the man with the glasses.) HAHAHAHA!!!
I laughed for a long time when I saw that!
If you don't get it, go to Vogue's website
and look at the gallery. I promise, you'll
figure it out then! ;) (The actress is
Christina Hendricks)
Poise and class. I would raise the bodice and
add some sort of sleeves though. (for modesty
purposes :) Her name is Diana Agron.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I love this dress!!!! :) The
actress is Scarlett Johansson. I think the V-neck
is bit too low. :(
No ladies, this is NOT modest. If there were
sleeves and the bodice was higher, it would
be lovely. Oh, and it is rather tight too.
Can nothing pass my modesty test?!? ;)
Jennifer Lopez, of course.
Oscar de La Renta... and its pink! Lea
Michele, you get huge points from me!
I HAD to post another photo... isn't it
exquisate??? :)
Who made the list for you this year, ladies?
Blessings!
~Southern Belle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...