January 13, 2011

Spring 2011

Sifting through all the clothes at Net-a-porter.com was very fun. :D I am loving all the Spring styles this year... especially at Gucci. (For more on the Spring runway looks, check out: http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/ Please keep in mind that A LOT of the styles are very, very immodest, so look with plenty of discretion. :) So, I thought I might share with you all, some of the highlights of my search. It was very rewarding, although I can't afford to buy any of it! :( But I am most certainly not going to moan about that! Anyways, here you are ladies! Enjoy. :)
A nice casual skirt by
Richard Nicoll. (I don't
endorse that shirt though!
For modesty reasons :)
Maxi is so beautiful.
Never be afraid to go
long, ladies! :)
A. L. C.

Alberta Ferreti. Such
a modest, beautiful dress.
It seems like the kind of dress
that radiates class and poise. :)

A lady-like coat from
Alexander McQueen?!?!
That was a very pleasant
surprise, since he is known
for his designs with.... bad
associations. ;)

Ahh!!! I am in love! :)
Amanda Wakeley

A skirt by Anna Sui

They are ALREADY out of stock. Does
that tell you anything? ;)
Christian Louboutin

Christian Louboutin

I think I will go to this
store, and buy myself a pair
of these lovely jeans. The
End. :)
Citizens of Humanity

If you have to wear animal
print, go classy. And I think
this is as classy as it gets!
V-neck higher, for modesty,
please! :D
D&G

Donna Karan skirt

Giuseppe Zanotti

This white dress is lovely,
and would be perfect if it had
straps/sleeves!
Gucci

Valentino.... I think. Correct
me if I am wrong! :)

Jimmy Choo

L'Agence skirt (aren't
you loving all these Maxis?)

Ooh!!! A gorgeous
skirt by Lanvin. *sigh*

Longer hemline, please!
Oh, but isn't it beautiful?!?!
Lela Rose

Your perfect work dress!
Michael Kors

Gorgeous Craftsmanship.
Oscar de la Renta

Oh, I am in love with this! For
modesty reasons, I think the V-neck
should be a lot higher, though.
Rachel Gilbert

This is THE most gorgeous
dress in ALL of creation. I
would love, love, love having
this little gem. :)
Valentino

A lace and leather trench.
Please excuse the model's
bare legs. :(
Valentino

Well, ladies, what do you think? ;)
When people (at least me!) look at the styles and trends of this world, we often get caught up in things that are not truly worthwhile. Sometimes following the LORD's path means forsaking trends. It means sticking out for what you believe in. But remember this verse, and let it be a guide to you when you wade through all the garbage, and decide to take a stand for the LORD.
Proverbs 31:30 Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.
The beauty and charm of this world all will pass away. Seek after that which is truly worthwhile, and you will be rewarded by him who sees all things!
Blessings, dear readers. :)
~Southern Belle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...