January 28, 2011

Head Scarves

I love old Hollywood glamour. Opera gloves and gorgeous gowns are as glamorous as you can get, but on an everyday level, head scarves add an instant touch of class. Thus, I decided to devote a whole post to this lovely accessory. Since pictures speak a thousand words, I won't bore you with the history of head scarves and the like... (if there is such a thing ;), but rather bombard you with some rather deliciously fashionable photos. :) Bon a petit!
Marilyn Monroe caught on... I think you can, too. ;)

Ahhhhhhh!!! Vivien Leigh!!!! :D (vivandlarry.com)

Another one of gorgeous Vivien Leigh.
Grace Kelly
Grace Kelly
Grace Kelly
Grace Kelly
Audrey Hepburn
Audrey Hepburn
Audrey Hepburn
Isn't this one beautiful? :)
Sorry about the bare back! :(
But the way she wore her scarf
is lovely :)
Another beautiful style
Gorgeous!
Older ladies rock this
style, too :)
For those cravers of pink.... :)
She is drop dead gorgeous!!!
Vivien Leigh...... yay!!!!

The lovely Vivien Leigh
Julie Andrews






Weren't those photos gorgeous? I hope you were inspired just as I was! :) God bless!
~Southern Belle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...